Old 07-12-2006, 12:23 AM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:22:33 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

Give it up Steve.......your post went right over Galens
head.............most folks here are too narrow minded to know a post
that was meant to be humorous from those making a real statement.
Whats the term....stiff lipped bunch that they are! Hell Galen and
NIck are stil scratching their heads or may be thier butts tryung to
figure out how it can possibly be legal to do things in other states
that is illegal where they live......duh!

Yeah, sometimes you wind up being the humorless jerk when you reflect that
somewhere, somehow, some idiot may take the suggestion seriously. Like I
say, caves are a real "hot button" item with me. You can really jerk my
wire by posting questions about caves. It is pretty much like shooting
fish in a barrel, but then you probably like that.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Illiterate? Write for FREE help