Old 07-12-2006, 01:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default FA: Great Horned Owl bird and pest control

....just don't be a field mouse.

We have a family that has roosted in our yard for the 18 years we have lived
here. Ditto on a pair of red tailed hawks.

"gerald" wrote in message
We have a couple of real ones within 2-300 feet of either side of our
property. they do not seem to discourage anything, and if the crows
find them during the day, they attract a whole lot of crows.

On Tues, 5 Dec 2006 20:17:24 -0600, lampbay wrote:

FA: Great Horned Owl Figurine Statuary Garden Home