Old 07-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Tim Boyle Tim Boyle is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggs Zachtly
Tim Boyle said:

I've just bought a house which has a large rear lawn, broken up with a
missmatch of patios and random beds. I want to remove these and grow
grass which would match in with the existing lawn. I was going to turf
these areas but am now worried that the two won't blend. Any advise?

Are you planning on using the same species of grass?

--

Eggs

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

Good point - I'm not that up on grass but I guess I could find out what species it is before turfing - or seeding if that is simpler. Also I'm told that turfing is now equivalent or cheaper than seeding 0 is that your understanding?

Tim