Old 07-12-2006, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
GH GH is offline

Default How to stop it from growing

If you don't feel like digging up the root of the wisteria, you could
wait 3 weeks, let it recover a bit. As we are going to visit my inlaws
for Christmas we could come dig it up and take it to our flat to plant
it in the gardens. There is plenty of empty space around the flats. It
would make a wonderful Christmas gift and you will be free of your
invader.

my emailisgreenhoursathotmailfrance if you decide to do that