Old 07-12-2006, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default crash bang wallop

On 7/12/06 12:30, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

We have thunder and lightning here in Gloucestershire also a few hail
storms wind and a bit of sunshine, never a dull moment :-)

Very high winds here, no sunshine apart from a brief glimmer at 9.30,
lashing rain and all round horribleness. The wind is roaring down the
chimney of my study and the rain is trying to get through the window and
join me! It's getting worse by the minute and how we haven't had a power
cut yet, I can't imagine. I'll regret writing that in a minute!
The extraordinary thing is that we've actually had a couple of customers,
one of whom bought several beech for hedging - I really do hope the poor
woman isn't going to try to plant them today!
Ray emptied the rain gauge yesterday and when he looked at it this morning
there was 1.5" in it!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk