Old 07-12-2006, 05:34 PM posted to rec.ponds
DavidM[_1_] DavidM[_1_] is offline

Default Moderated rec.ponds

~ janj wrote, On 07/12/2006 15:36:
David
rec.ponder since Feb 2002 (I pop back now and then to see if the trolls
have left)

Keeping popping in, the trolls may still be with us, but they'll have to
curb their tongues/typing in RPM. ;-)

~ jan, RPer since 1997

I really do hope it works, r.p used to be such a lively and friendly
place to browse. Frankly it amazes me that people like you have the
perseverance to stay here, filtering out the rubbish, and posting
sensible replies.
r.p.mod can't arrive soon enough, and I'm all for for a zero tolerance
policy towards the trouble makers who have destroyed r.p.

--
DavidM
www.djmorgan.org.uk