Old 07-12-2006, 10:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Shaffer Jim Shaffer is offline

Default Hirts garden -- near Cleveland

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:42:13 -0500, "Michael"
wrote:

So you've actually been there?

No, I've bought via the Internet.

See their reviews here and decide for yourself. Although they're
running 55% positive at the moment, 45% negative isn't something I'd
want to deal with. http://davesgarden.com/gwd/c/554/

For all I know, they may be better to deal with in person, but I have
no way of knowing.

I do need to retract my statement about them sending out catalogs
under different names. I was confusing them with another mail-order
business with a similar reputation for poor quality.