Old 07-12-2006, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,sci.bio.botany,alt.permaculture
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default What is the best plant to grow in shade?

"CoreyWhite" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need to know, because all year I've had a garden bed I made between a
few trees in my yard. And nothing will grow. I didn't realize how
important the sun actually is. But is there anything I can grow in my
garden?

Shade and even deep shade can be an ab fab asset in which you can grow a
plethora of plants. Is this a dry area -is it on a slope. ? If you can give
a bit more information about the land then I am certain you will get
further suggestions.