Old 07-12-2006, 09:07 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

Of course it is very difficult to tell one heron from another - they
look pretty much all the same to me (but don't tell this to the
politically correct crew that will say every bird is different - lol). I
guess I'm saying I've never seen more than one hunting in one location
at a time - and believe me working for a company with a strict non
smoking policy and needing to walk for one gave me more than ample
opportunity to observe the heron....

Gill
rec.pond lurker since Nov 2003 and very occassional poster - don't have
a pond at the moment just a great interest in them