Old 07-12-2006, 10:38 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default My Conversation with Joe

George is anonymous, can he be taken seriously?

I guess it really depends on who you are at this point in time....yes,
I believe that George can be taken seriously and has the best interests
of the group involved....and no, I am not part of the secret cabal and
have no interest in being one.....anyone can find out who george is if
their credentials are good and they are not one of those who have caused
problems on this group....and don't want to find out in order to
derail his effort in getting a resolution to this mess and haven't been
one of the players in this....and even if they are I can't answer for
"george" as to who he wants to talk to or not....

Gill

PS I take george on totally face value....he is who he says he is....but
hey I don't have a pond so what does my opinion count for....