Old 07-12-2006, 11:01 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default My Conversation with Joe

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

George is anonymous, can he be taken seriously?

I guess it really depends on who you are at this point in time....yes, I
believe that George can be taken seriously and has the best interests of
the group involved....and no, I am not part of the secret cabal and have
no interest in being one.....

George isn't using "anonymous remailers" as far as I know.

anyone can find out who george is if
their credentials are good and they are not one of those who have caused
problems on this group....and don't want to find out in order to derail
his effort in getting a resolution to this mess and haven't been one of
the players in this...

The trolls and those on a "mission" don't want this group moderated as it
stops them in their tracks. They can no longer hold the posters here
hostage to "punish" their chosen victims or targets, for lack of better
words. If this group fails to get moderated it's doomed.

..and even if they are I can't answer for
"george" as to who he wants to talk to or not....

The only George I know from here is the man from NY state. He left shortly
before the trolling and obscene attacks on a few of us commenced.

Gill

PS I take george on totally face value....he is who he says he is....but
hey I don't have a pond so what does my opinion count for....

Several of the trolls/mission-ers don't have ponds either. It doesn't seen
to matter.

--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.