Old 07-12-2006, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Jolly Fisherman Jolly Fisherman is offline

Default Florida Driftwood's automated pH controller

Is anybody here familiar with the following automated pH controller?
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/product.asp?3=42

Seems better than the Milwaukee sms122.

I wanted to know:
- who is manufacturers this product and the model number?
- Is there a link to the manual online available?
- Does the unit come with any warranty?

Florida Driftwood has not responded to my email yet. I called their
listed tel number during the proper hours and got a fax machine.

Have ppl had better experiences buying from them?