Old 07-12-2006, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Wollemi Pine

On 7/12/06 17:51, in article , "K"
wrote:

Sacha writes
On 6/12/06 21:25, in article
, "K"
wrote:

They've taken it back quite a bit and thinned it out quite a lot. As I
said, the company has done a good job and won't have been cheap. And
this was without any fuss, within two weeks of our pointing out the
problem.

That's what I mean about people who do not accept it's going to come down.
They're spending money on it!

If they didn't spend money on it, it'd need to come down now! (before we
slap in a claim for damage to the roof) - I much prefer their current
attitude.

Not quite so sure about the 20ft conifers around the crucifix just over
the wall from our driveway, but that's where the goldcrests live.

Life's full of choices, isn't it? ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk