Old 08-12-2006, 02:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default Photo copyright violations - help!

J. Del Col,

Actually I don't relive them. To be truthful I could give a rat's ass if
any of my pictures get swiped. Anything in life is worth more than fretting
over some stupid stolen orchid pictures on the Internet. In my case I look
at this way... ultimately it's good advertisement for my website (HBI,
Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask, www.OrchidFlask.com ) as people do
Google photo searches to find the real flower photo and the "source".

Even if only one in ten of those sophisticated photo searchers eventually
hit/land on my website then I scored a new customer that I would not have
had before and I can out and buy even more expensive toys after the flasks
sale to them... toys to help me forget better about who is swiping orchid
photos and who is whining about stolen photos on the Internet. In my mind
those photo thieves are actually working for me by planting the visual seed
of desire in someone's heart on the other side of the planet. Although in
the case of Italy it takes more under-the-table payoffs to the customs
people there than I am going to pay so I could care even less about the
Italian orchid photo thieves first mentioned in this thread.

Mick

==========================

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mick Fournier wrote:
Tennis,

When I drove back home I felt so much better after this exercise of
aggressive behavior against that ******* Moldovan. I would suggest the
same
thing for you also to ease your concern... unless of course you don't
have
any toys to relive your frustration ...

Why would you want to relive them?

J. Del Col