Old 08-12-2006, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Wollemi Pine

"JennyC" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote .
"JennyC" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote
big snip

no-one in Oz did their edges

One of the reasons I hate lawns :~))))

I wouldn't know how to do an edge but I have seen plenty in my Uk
gardening mags :-)) Also "lawns" here are generally just grass, those
British things called "lawns" are too resource intensive to have here.

in a tiny space - mines 6mt by 8mt

To me that seems like such a small area, but then you can keep
something that size looking lovely all the time by doing as you
describe.

It is very small, but I have the same area on the 1st floor roof

garden :~))
Plus a tiny strip out front of the house
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/indexgarden.htm

Nice site and you've done a nice job (but beware the sodding ivy!)

Nice looking chairs too but aren't they cold on the bum?