Old 08-12-2006, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Wollemi Pine

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote
"JennyC" wrote in message
It is very small, but I have the same area on the 1st floor roof

garden :~))
Plus a tiny strip out front of the house
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/indexgarden.htm

Nice site and you've done a nice job (but beware the sodding ivy!)

It was here when we bought the house. Removing it would be a nightmare.....
house is up for sale ATM "~))

Nice looking chairs too but aren't they cold on the bum?

Global warming means that summers (and winters !!!) have been getting
hotter here, so it OK. But we do have cushions "~)

jenny