Old 08-12-2006, 02:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mikey Mikey is offline

Default tobacco dust alterative pesticide

I have been using tobacco dust residue from a local manufacturing
facilty as a natural ferilizer in my pumpkin patch. The nitrogen and
rotting nutrients were great but I noticed very little bug bites and
insects eating the leaves and stems.
Researching the internet I have found organic gardeners us the tobacco
dust for the nicotine use. Its a natural insecticide repellant. I have
found after researching the matter online just add a teaspoon of
tobacco dust,teaspoon if black pepper and add water and a few drops of
liquid soap in a 20 oz bottle of water and spray on home and garden
plants for a insecticide and fertilizer.
Please search online for tobacco dust and its uses in your gardening.
I am offering tobacco dust for 2 dollars a lb. add shipping charges by
going to usps.com for calculating shipping charges. Michael keen 126
happy acres ln Jamestown Ky 42629