Old 08-12-2006, 04:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default Gardening Catalogue Question!

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"chatnoir" wrote in message
oups.com...
Have been receiving all the Garden Catalogues for next year! Couple of
weeks I received one that had vegetable and flowering plant seeds and
plants themselves! Had a bunch of seeds and plants they were
discontinuing listed in the catalogue! Said buy them now quanities
limitied! Only catalogue that said that! Wanted to order some of
those; but somehow I lost if! Anyone know the catalogue I am talking
about?

Could be Burpee or Park Seed.

Could be I will have to order each! It had some bean seeds they were
discontinuing! Said the seed had a chemical in it that made it
nonedible but that the Japanese had a way of cooking it up!