Old 08-12-2006, 12:43 AM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

Gail Futoran wrote:

"Vorian Atreides" wrote in message
Derek Broughton wrote:

[Yes, I'm one of the secret cabal -
don't tell anyone]

Then you are not to be trusted Derek. No Wonder Carol attitude changed
from oppostion to accepting the Moderated group. A person who acts in
secret for supposed benefit of a group is called a dictator and a coward.

Duh? There's no secret, stupid.

That's certainly not _our_ purpose.

Yes the Frak it is. You are the only rec.ponder who supported Carol and
her harassment of other groups for years.

That's just an outright lie. I have supported Carol's right to post _in
this group_ for years. I'm proud of that. I haven't a clue about, or an
interest in, anything else she does on the net.

Are you Jew Burner Derek? Do you support the Palestinian and Iran on
killing Jews? Wipe them off the planet?

YES! I WIN. Anytime somebody starts throwing racist slurs at me, I know
I'm right.

Because that is what Carol is,

It's never once been demonstrated here (in fact, this is the first time I've
ever even seen _that_ bit of nastiness).

Damn. When I plonk someone, I really shouldn't read other people's quotes
of them...
--
derek