Old 08-12-2006, 03:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default Sadly supporting moderation

Wow, I never really thought about the different types of Koi
before....just that they are pretty neat fish that I want to keep one
day....You just sent me off to google by your mention of the bekko koi -
nice fish - I'm rather taken with the Utsuri - almost like a chess board
- never seen them on sale in the usual places over here but they would
be an interesting variety to keep....

BTW the website I found with all the varieties is:-

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.anton...niokoi_007.htm

Has nice pictures as well....

Gill