Old 09-12-2006, 03:12 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

I think this a great example of how moderation could kill a good
discussion or how good moderation can allow this type of post to get
through and generate an intelligent conversation.....

I know my fellow moderators want to go very light on the mod stuff. I had
to de-plonk some when I discovered this on-topic thread. ;-) I can't wait
to find one of those "magic" markers and start writing CULL on my fish for
the Kingfisher to know what to take. LOL!!!!! And yes, if I was being the
judge that would have gone thru, and I bet all the other mods would agree
w/me. ~ jan