Old 09-12-2006, 12:41 PM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon loosecanon is offline

Default Can anyone identify this plant please?

"Roberta Bagshaw" wrote in message
I've posted a photo on my Blog of the flowers of a plant I saw in my
friend's garden today.

I've not come across a similar plant before, and after searching the net
(and all my plant books) I cannot identify it.

Although the flowers appear almost "pinkish" on the photo, they are pure
white (I think the pink happened because I used a green folder as a
background when I was taking the photo).

Here's the link to my Blog http://geraldtonbagshaws.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

~Roberta~

Strangely resembles an oleander.