Old 09-12-2006, 09:33 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:03:12 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Sorry Gill but I have a reason for changing it.

Clue us in, why the change?

Remember? I told all of you all I could never pull off coming back with a
while new persona - to pretend to be a whole different person. To be in
hiding so to speak.

I don't see it as hiding, just not being obvious. Water under the bridge
now as it won't matter in a moderated group one way or the other. ~ jan