Old 09-12-2006, 10:32 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

wrote in message
~ janj wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 09:20:22 -0500, Jayne Kulikauskas
wrote:

But the question hasn't been answered as to who does someone complain
to if that's not the case once it's created? Who has control over the
moderators?
[ . . . ]

People could always complain in rec.ponds if they feel their post was
unjustifiably rejected in rec.ponds.moderated.

That has worked pretty with rejected posters in soc,religion.islam
(moderated), who have posted their complaints in alt.religion.islam
(unmoderated). On occasion, one or more of the moderators will explain,
but
the rest of us, especially those who have also experienced rejection, also
chime in. Of course, sometimes the complaint is just a rant. Sound
familiar?

Gotcha kid! ;-)

I do, and used to volunteer at a VFW club in Queens NY. The one my dad
belonged to for years.

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
!
~Semper Fi~

I think every veteran for the freedom my family and myself enjoy.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.