Old 09-12-2006, 10:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:03:12 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Sorry Gill but I have a reason for changing it.

Clue us in, why the change?

I can't believe it's not obvious to you. I'll drop you an email later
tonight when I have more time. There's no use giving trolls more ideas.
;-)

Remember? I told all of you all I could never pull off coming back with a
while new persona - to pretend to be a whole different person. To be in
hiding so to speak.

I don't see it as hiding, just not being obvious. Water under the bridge
now as it won't matter in a moderated group one way or the other. ~ jan

Exactly - because no one can frog me there which was one reason I suggested
a m. group last year. I can chose a name I like and keep it indefinitely.
:-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.