Old 09-12-2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

Zëbulon wrote:

Sorry Gill but I have a reason for changing it. I'm not trying to
deceive anyone.

I can see no valid reason for changing your nym especially when this
type of discussion is going on - other than to create confusion

If you sent me an e-mail I did *not* recieve it.

I certainly did not reply to your email....I did receive an email from
someone saying they were you but not from an email address that I
recognise as being one of yours....either you are forgetting which nyms
you use to talk to people or someone was forging you....anyone, who
mails me from an address I don't know ends up right away in my trash
can....if it was you I think you rather proved the mixed up Ids and nym
shifting point...

I would have no reason on a moderated group to change my NYM.

Ther is no reason to change it on an unmoderated group - especially if
you then go ahead and advertise that you have done it on that
unmoderated group...and especially at a time when discussions are going
on as they are right now....I cannot even start to imagine the benefit
to you by moving away from Koi-Lo

Impersonation? Wasn't that the reason I refused to go along with you
people to start with? Remember? I told all of you all I could never
pull off coming back with a while new persona - to pretend to be a whole
different person.

So why nym shift now??? To someone who has already posted pretending to
be someone other than Koi-Lo - posts on the abortion groups (your
perogative) and in fact is using a nym of an established poster in
Germany....beyond me....

If you had any interest in resolving this mess without things going
moderated you would have done so....right now if you truly back
moderation then good....time will tell if you actually will post on a
moderated group....

Gill