Old 10-12-2006, 04:32 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

Zëbulon wrote:

Any long departed rec.ponder would not be the best choice as a moderator
since they were not here to know what happened on this group over the
past two years. And I doubt they'd be willing to dig through hundreds,
many thousands of messages to make sense of it all.

As we (well most people) seem to be agreed that any moderation should be
done on content and not personality or past posting history it is
irrelevant whether someone has read the archives or not....or has any
knowledge of what went on with rec.ponds itself...

Gill