Old 10-12-2006, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default yew attack

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 10/12/06 12:23, in article
, "Muddymike"
wrote:
separate it into a smaller pile for lighting then feed the rest on. That
job
can wait a few months when it should be nicely dried out.

Er, logs for fire or sell to someone who sells logs for fires?
--

I am one step ahead of you on that one, we have a woodburning stove of our
own and apart from the massive pile of branches for the bonfire I also have

Just been down there and retrieved the winter wheels for the Subaru so that
my dearly beloved stands a better chance of getting to work over the next
few months as the weather here seems to be getting somewhat colder.

Mike