Old 10-12-2006, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default A tip, for what it's worth

"Lez Pawl" wrote in message

"Broadback" wrote in message
Probably teaching most of you to suck eggs, however, this time of year
especially, I find gardening gloves soon get wet and my hands cold when
working in the garden. My solution is to don a pair of disposable latex
gloves first, I find this keeps my hands dry and warm.

why not put them over the gloves it will also keep them dry.

Wouldn't last 5 seconds, wearing them inside is much better, washing up
gloves are as good.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk