Old 10-12-2006, 07:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Swimming dog.......rec ponds

See here is yet an example of how long ago that post was made and yet
the person that said they liked it was a person that was just a
lurker back then and no one ever seen hide nor hair of. But they are
still very well versed in what goes on and how thngs are in rec.ponds.
And I doubt very seriously this person only found that post by reading
back posts either. They have been here a long time sight unseen.

-------