Old 10-12-2006, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default of dogs and OT posting and rec.ponds of days gone by

Carol seems to have a very very selective memory.....

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:35:24 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have not posted to rec.ponds in a long time but I have volunteered to
help moderate
the new rec.ponds moderated.

If we can get such a group. :-)

snip dog info

OT (Off Topic)
I ran a google search for OT and rec.ponds and found 7,530 results.

I don't remember anyone ever objecting to off-topic but friendly posts here.
As you said they were marked OT so those not interested could pass them by.

For seven years rec.ponds was an enjoyable place for me to be. After
April 2005 that all changed. We had our problems but we got over them.
This is why I'd like to see rec.ponds moderated. To get back to the
friendly and pond loving atmosphere we used to have.

Without a moderated pond group that probably wont happen.

best wishes for a warm and cozy Christmas to you all,
kathy :-)

Same to you.
--
ZB....