Old 10-12-2006, 11:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:32:24 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

snip a bunch of off topic crap.

Take this womens hormone pjst crap to the appropriate group CArol.
And you wonder why they are gong for a moderated forum. See Jan made
her views onthis subject, never said ti would not go through as a post
yet y ou still fly off the handle in dissagreement just because its
your naormal way if yu do not get your won way and get to hear what yu
want to hear. If it makes y ufeel any better, I propose we all contact
Jan and talak her into changing her view or at least agree with you
while she crosses hger fingers or legs if it will make you feel
better.

-------