Old 11-12-2006, 12:25 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

Missing the point again - on a good usenet group moderated or not this
type of discussion without getting personal is a valid debate.....the
minute it gets into me, me, me it stops being valid and the minute
anyone wants to stop or attack anyone from stating their experience
being different is the time we all pack up shop - your experience might
be different and that is valid - others can legitimately argue against
this....called debate and freedom of speech....

and a very large JMO

Gill