Old 11-12-2006, 02:38 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default My real name is Ron -from "george"

wrote:
Hello again,
The first draft of the RFD should soon be available, and so I have
decided that I would partially "out" myself now. My full name and
email address will be in the RFD.

My real first name is Ron, and my ISP is localnet. I post through
Supernews and occassionally through Usenet-news. I am a disabled
former clergyman.
[ . . . ]

Ron, thank you for this most informative post and for instigating the idea
of a moderated group where the focus can once again be on ponds, related
items and good-natured comraderie.

I fully understand your reticence regarding your e-mail, being one who has
received unsolicited, abusive e-mails myself.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about Jayne. She is a mensch!

~Semper Fi~