Old 11-12-2006, 04:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

"~ janj" wrote in message
Research said HRT was good for women too Jan. New research shows that
was
quite wrong. No one says you should jump on any bandwagon. Just stop
trying to *CENSOR* what's posted here because you believe what some
researcher wrote. That is censorship. You want to silence those who have
had complete success with other feeds.

Like I said, I'm giving you the last word on your feelings regarding
"research". I've had my say.

But see paragraph above, there you go, all I've been doing is discussing
and disagreeing with you regarding "research" and you are calling it
censorship.

I called your disagreement censorship? Disagreeing is not censorship.
Please read it again. I said if only ONE SIDE is allowed on a moderated
group - than it is censorship.

Jan, STOP reading your own agenda into this. No one is trying to convince
you of anything. I couldn't care less what you feed your fish or if you
have your fish for dinner tonight. All I'm saying is to STOP trying to
censor those of us who have great success with cheaper non specific
overpriced koi foods -

So you get to have your say, over & over, and I should shut up. O... K...

See there you go again.... telling me what I said or what you think I said.
On a moderated group will this be allowed?

that means to stop using some research papers you
read as gospel to silence others.

Hmmm, I didn't even provide links to research, let alone papers.

I well remember reading a website that was recommended I read. Was it not
YOU who gave me the link to the research on Koi feeds?

The lawyer
that repeats the same argument is still going to lose if the 1st time
around it didn't convince the jury. But hey, keep digging that hole, one
can always use another pond. :-D

The shovel is in your hand.........

And what's this, I can't provide links? I can't post back up, who is
crying
censorship here, what do you call that?

You already provided links to some research on koi foods.

Well I FOR ONE HAVE NEVER EVER CALLED YOU THOSE NAMES OR ANY NAMES!

I didn't say YOU specifically did.

Ah, yeah, you did, in another post about a week back,

I said you called me a slut, an idiot? No, I don't think so. :-)

and you were implying
it in the post before this statement. And now you're saying I'm trying to
censor you!

What is your point Jan? What do you call silencing someone? What's the
name you use?

What you did do was expect me to blindly
take the research you're going by as being as correct and right as though
no
research errors occur, or occur rarely and that is not the case.

I don't expect you to do change anything that has worked for you. I'm just
countering your information with my own, just because my experience and
those of higher-end koi keepers and researchers agrees is just too bad. I
type this so others can decide for themselves. That's not censorship,
that's a good discussion and debate.

I wouldn't say your name with the same breath I would his.... no worry
there. ;-)

Ah, you did. Want me to go back and find the post? ~ jan

Go for it! If you ever called me a whore or idiot I didn't see the
post.......
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.