Old 11-12-2006, 07:09 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

I'm not going to keep this debate going, first it was fish food, then
research, next up came censorship where you turn the whole subject upside
down, sheesh what next? I guess your goal must be to confuse the bejezuz
out of whomever you're debating to win. Sheesh.

I wouldn't say your name with the same breath I would his.... no worry
there. ;-)

Ah, you did. Want me to go back and find the post? ~ jan

Go for it! If you ever called me a whore or idiot I didn't see the
post.......

I didn't say you said I called you those. Don't make things more
complicated than they are by twisting them. Look at sentence with
above.

Go to subject:
Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george
Dated 12/4 2:56pm

Therein you did what you claimed you didn't in sentence marked
~ jan