Old 11-12-2006, 07:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

~ janj wrote:
I'm not going to keep this debate going, first it was fish food, then
research, next up came censorship where you turn the whole subject upside
down, sheesh what next? I guess your goal must be to confuse the bejezuz
out of whomever you're debating to win. Sheesh.

I wouldn't say your name with the same breath I would his.... no
worry there. ;-)

Ah, you did. Want me to go back and find the post? ~ jan

Go for it! If you ever called me a whore or idiot I didn't see the
post.......

I didn't say you said I called you those. Don't make things more
complicated than they are by twisting them. Look at sentence with
above.

Go to subject:
Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george
Dated 12/4 2:56pm

Therein you did what you claimed you didn't in sentence marked

I'm glad I don't archive this 'stuff'!

~Semper Fi~