Old 11-12-2006, 08:34 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

Gail Futoran wrote:

Gill, I'm not sure why you appear to be harping on that last point. I and
others have said repeatedly the only thing we care about in a moderated
newsgroup is that posts be on topic, reasonably off topic, no flames, no
abuse, no irrelevant cross-posting.

I've read your posts here and in several of the aquaria newsgroups. You are
a poster I am comfortable reading and responding to because you've never
flamed me or done anything else that caused me to distrust you.

What does it matter whether or not you have a pond? It doesn't matter to
me, it doesn't matter to rec.ponders I've read over the years.

Gail

Thanks Gail....I guess it is because some of have been posting that
those without actual ponds have no right to join in these
discussions....and I guess now the point has been made....

Gill