Old 11-12-2006, 04:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Gail Futoran wrote:

Gill, I'm not sure why you appear to be harping on that last point. I
and others have said repeatedly the only thing we care about in a
moderated newsgroup is that posts be on topic, reasonably off topic, no
flames, no abuse, no irrelevant cross-posting.

I've read your posts here and in several of the aquaria newsgroups. You
are a poster I am comfortable reading and responding to because you've
never flamed me or done anything else that caused me to distrust you.

What does it matter whether or not you have a pond? It doesn't matter to
me, it doesn't matter to rec.ponders I've read over the years.

Gail

Thanks Gail....I guess it is because some of have been posting that those
without actual ponds have no right to join in these discussions....and I
guess now the point has been made....

No one said they didn't have a RIGHT to join in the discussions. I saw no
such posts Gill. Even those who helped destroy this group have the RIGHT to
their opinions, as others have a right to theirs. Must everyone think, feel
and believe the same on rec.ponds?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.