Old 11-12-2006, 06:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

If someones parents did a bit more research on birth control we would
not have this problem now would we Carol?

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:38:51 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

Zëbulon wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
No. Because you just missed the big picture. All of the above was found
out by further RESEARCH! Sheesh.

Jan - you missed my point entirely. What will *further research* learn
about fish food? Sheeeeeesh! I have little faith in research and for
good
reasons. There are hundreds of cases like the ones I mentioned.

Totally illogical.

So it's illogical that past research was so poor they gave unsuspecting
women HRT until NEW research proved it was causing so many more cases of
breast cancer they stopped the new research?

No, it's illogical to say that "research is bad" and that you can't learn
anything from "further research" - especially when as an example you're
talking about what was proven with _further_ research.

-------