Old 11-12-2006, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve J Steve J is offline

Default Olives

Sacha wrote:
I think the smaller ones are harvested in January in e.g. Crete. Can you
process yours now and tell us what happens, how they taste etc?
I'm sorry, David but I don't recall where you live. Please don't tell me
it's in deepest Spain. ;-)

Hi Sasha

talking of olive trees, which you were, can you advise on what potting
medium I should use to re-pot my wife's 9" tall tree she got for free
via "Gardeners' world" magazine - it's her pride and joy, growing well
in the warmth of our kitchen.

I won't be around I guess by the time it becomes a gnarled fruiting
specimen plant but in the mean time, I will give it my best shot!

cheers

Steve