Old 11-12-2006, 11:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default Steal this photograph

Diana,

Glad you like it... and please don't forget to steal this picture. I want
to make this the most stolen orchid picture on the Internet ever.

Mick

===========================

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Gorgeous flower, Mick.

Diana

wrote in message
g...
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:40:24 -0500 in 2z3fh.1162$U6.882@bigfe9 Mick
Fournier wrote:
Al,

But if I steal this picture and re-posted it here wouldn't I then become
something much worse... a despicable cloistered backdoor double poster?

Sharing Violation.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up