Old 11-12-2006, 08:50 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Definition of a rec.pond member

"SaberShark" wrote in message
oups.com...

Zëbulon wrote:
"Bob Officer" wrote in message

I suspect Jayne is one of those strange people that can't live
without some sort of imposed controls by others.

=====================
What else would you suggest we do on rec.ponds to stop the endless abuse
of
posters, flooding etc?
--

How about apologizing to Jbariol fro the comment on him sodmizing his
daughter?

=====================================
I have no idea if you sodomized her or not, nor do I care. You brought your
family problems to Usenet. Not me!

The post was not from me.

Here's the message Antonio. I am not Al Kline. If you stopped harassing the
people on the Atheist groups you'd be left alone.
"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:20:22 +0100, "¬Saba*Gracile¬"
wrote:

Sometimes she tries to hunt down truth, other times it gets to painful.
Classic JW problemos.

Other times, Jabbers just loses the tiny thread of a hold on reality
that he pretends to have.

Raped any good daughters lately, Jabs?

Second option; commit sepuku and restor honor to rec.ponds
Third; leave the group and don't come back.