Old 23-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Alison

Default Newbie with sick plant

Thank you for these suggestions! I am going to try this. Should I
cut off the rest of the dried-up dead roots beforehand? If I water or
mist too much they've been threatening to develop white mold specks so
they are either moist & rotting or dry & shrivelled (I think I just
answered this question myself...).
I live in the middle of nowhere so I can't get a lot of supplies. I
do have some No-Damp; is it safe & in what concentration, or should I
try cinnamon on it? I have a bit of rooting powder; how much of that
should I stir into the soak, or should I just dust it on afterward?
Sorry for all the questions.... I'm so mad at myself for getting
suckered into buying the scruffy thing that I'm determined to save
it...

Alison