Old 11-12-2006, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] abdul.ahad@ntlworld.com is offline

Default How much oxygen do plants give off?

Hello folks,

Can someone direct me to a newsgroup that discusses the relationship
between plants and animals? Specifically, I want to know the
contribution of oxygen from plants and how much of it is consumed by
animals, which plants give off the most oxygen, which animals breathe
out the most CO2, etc. I want to do some brainstorming for biospheric
research :-)

Is there a sci.biology, sci.botany or similar group on usenet? I've
tried searching these, but couldn't find any such active groups.

Thanks for any pointers,

Abdul Ahad
http://www.myspace.com/aa_spaceagent