Old 12-12-2006, 01:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Steal this photograph

Oh, I stole it, alright. I'm putting it in the next newsletter with no
attribution, too. No, wait! I'll say it's mine!

Diana

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
Diana,

Glad you like it... and please don't forget to steal this picture. I want
to make this the most stolen orchid picture on the Internet ever.

Mick

===========================

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Gorgeous flower, Mick.

Diana

wrote in message
g...
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:40:24 -0500 in 2z3fh.1162$U6.882@bigfe9 Mick
Fournier wrote:
Al,

But if I steal this picture and re-posted it here wouldn't I then
become
something much worse... a despicable cloistered backdoor double poster?

Sharing Violation.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up