Old 12-12-2006, 02:16 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

I wasn't going to give it more printed space, especially since it
contained other peoples names who wouldn't appreciate it. But it is nice
to have when someone turns a good discussion into an argument. One can
always google and find stuff. ;-) ~ jan

Do you know Kevin S. Wilson? ;-D

Don't know Wilson, except for the Wilson from Castaway that kept Tom Hanks
company on the island. ;-)

Sorry. He's an alt.food.barbecue joke who often Googles archives to find
stuff to turn a good discussion into an argument. ;-(

Why I did not copy and paste it here, after all I wasn't fond of it the
first time I read it. ~ jan