Old 12-12-2006, 03:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Lar Lar is offline

Default Dragonflies

Zëbulon wrote:

I don't see the original of this message from Galen. (?) The dragon
flies disappear from my ponds before the cold weather arrives in the
fall. The last insects of the year are a few moths fluttering around
the outside lights and the sad chirp of those last crickets before the
first good frost finishes them off.

I'm in the Dallas area and we have had a couple of hard freezes this
year already but it was in the 70's today and I noticed a dragon fly
buzzing about a backyard I was working in today.

Lar