Old 12-12-2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

Sorry. He's an alt.food.barbecue joke who often Googles archives to find
stuff to turn a good discussion into an argument. ;-( Nick

Why I did not copy and paste it here, after all I wasn't fond of it the
first time I read it. ~ jan

Sorry, Jan. I was just trying to inject a little humor, while at the same
time pointing out that a sword can cut both ways. KSW is in my killfile, as
are many jerks on several NGs. I don't have a high threshold for
troublemakers or idiots. Sorry if I offended you in any way. That was not
my intent. ;-)

No offense taken, gave me reason to restate why I wasn't doing a C&P. ;-) I
don't wantta end up in anyone's killfile, at least, not for doing stupid
stuff. ;-) ~ jan