Old 12-12-2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

wrote in message

I would consider munging the email address a form of editing and am,
therefore, personally opposed to the idea,subject to persuasion. My 2¢

Your mind will change rapidly if a few trolls used it to impersonate you on
groups you don't even know exist - plus use them everywhere so you're picked
up by every addy-combing bot out there. You suddenly find your inbox is
maxed out with spam, threats, barely coherent obscene messages and such
trash. ;-) I had to change mine twice, so now I keep it private.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.